The College is easily accessible from Redhills Bus Stop by the state operated transport service. In addition, the college owns a fleet of 20 buses and these buses operate along nearly 25 routes in and around Tiruvallur & Chennai. Our booming transport facilities ensure that our students and staff are able to reach the college in time with utmost ease.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR AVAILAING THE COLLEGE BUS:
- The College Transport facility can be availed for 1 year and can’t be withdrawn at any cost during the period. The fee for the same will be collected for the year and not refundable and transferable to anybody.
- ID for College transport will be issued separately and should be brought by the student everyday while on traveling in the route specified thereon. Otherwise, the student will not be allowed to board. Loss of ID will be fined Rs.50/- for the issue of duplicate. . If any changes required on the route, the student can apply for the same in the College with the consent of her parents.
- Student should reach Boarding Point 10 minutes in advance to the scheduled time. Avoid contacting the Driver to wait at the Boarding point by coming late to catch the College Bus. If the student misses the College transport because of late arrival to the boarding point or does not board within 10 minutes in the College Campus after completion of last class hour, she should make own arrangement and mark “absent” in the attendance register for transport. The College Management holds no responsibility.
- The Management holds the right to revise the Bus fee, change of route and combine the route, to pick up and drop the students, if necessary.
- Student should maintain discipline while traveling in the College transport. Indiscipline activities lead to disciplinary action. The Management will not take responsible for the consequences by violating the rules.
- Attendance will be maintained in the College Bus. Student should sign. both in morning while coming to college and evening while leaving college.